Care & Maintenance Instructions For Sensor Bins
1. Since there are batteries and other spare parts inside the sensor bin, please keep children under three years from reaching internal components;
2. Avoid mixing old batteries with new ones when replacing battery, so as not to affect the normal use and life of the product;
3. Try to choose quality batteries of big brands, so as not to affect the normal use and life of the product;
4. Since a sensor bin contains electric components, please use it in places as dry as possible and keep the lid of the bin from rain and water immersion; If water goes inside accidentally, remove the batteries. To let it dry, place the lid under ventilation or sunlight and try using it again;
5. Please note the anode and the cathode of the battery, improper installation can cause the product unable to be energized ; According to tests, products with high-performance alkaline battery can be used for 6 to 9 months (20 times of opening and closing per day ); When the product is in low power, it will have a slow reaction; If the battery is nearly exhausted, the battery symbol on the control panel will keep flashing; To ensure smooth functioning , please replace batteries when products doesn’t open smoothly;
6. Put the sensor bin on a flat surface so it won't affect the lid open and close by outer force in daily use.
7. When the batteries of the sensor bin is exhausted or haven’t been used for a long time, they should be replaced or removed to prevent battery leakage, causing damage to product components;
8. Dispose waste batteries according to government’s waste sorting rules, making a contribution to environmental protection;
9. keep sensor bins from a heat source to prevent battery explosion under abnormal environment;
10. It's forbidden to put the sensor bin lid in water to wash;
11. Do not shake the lid back and forth violently to avoid damage of the gear structure inside, which affects the life and functioning of the product;
12. Clean and maintain the operation panel regularly to keep it from being dusty which causes misoperation like unnecessary opening;
14. Clean and maintain the operation panel regularly to prevent gear from being clogged by trash, which may cause a stuck lid;
15. Avoid placing things within 0.5m above the sensor area so that the operation panel won’t be touched accidentally, which makes the lid open;
Care and Maintenance Instructions For Pedal bins
1. The stainless steel body of the bin is fingerprint-proof and can be cleaned using a piece of damp-dry soft cloth;
2. To prolong the life of the bin, avoid stamping on the pedal violently;
3. To prolong the life of the bin, do not lift the lid forcibly while it is opening;
4. Put the bin on a flat surface to keep it from swaying side to side while stepping on the pedal.
5. Wipe the surface with soft dry cloth or alcohol to maintain a bright sheen. Never wash the surface with corrosive acid-base solution.
6. Please keep the product away from a hot stove or direct sunlight to avoid deformation or aging.
7. For stain that is difficult to be removed, please wipe it with dry cotton cloth using mild liquid detergent, colorless glass cleaning fluid or polishing liquid that do not wear the product. Do not rinse it with water.
8. The plastic liner can be rinse in water, place the step bin in a cool ventilated place to let the liner dry after rinsing it, do not expose it to blazing sun to avoid shortening the product’s life.